Wilted Spinach with Warm Vinaigrette
- Wash spinach as necessary in cold water. Drain, spin and chill in the refrigerator.
- Clean mushrooms and slice thinly.
- Chop eggs coarsely.
- Whisk vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey together. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking, to create a emulsion. Season to taste. Dressing should be tangy and lightly sweet.
- Start the bacon in a cool pan and bring up to heat. When the bacon begins to release its fat, add the onions and cook until well rendered. Pull off from the heat and allow cooling for a minute. Add the honey mustard vinaigrette and stir until well combined. Keep warm.
- Toss the spinach leaves and sliced mushrooms in the vinaigrette until slightly wilted. Garnish with the chopped eggs and serve while still warm.
Related Categories: Other,
Ingredients:Spinach leaves 280g Fresh white mushrooms 90g Hard cooked eggs 1pc Cane vinegar 60mel Dijon mustard 20ml Honey 30ml Olive oil 180ml Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste Bacon, chopped 60g Red onion, minced 30g