- Fold whipped cream into mayonnaise and sour cream. Adjust acidity with lemon juice and season to taste.
- Core and medium dice the apples without peeling them. As soon as apples are cut, add them to the dressing to prevent discoloration.
- Add celery and walnuts, and fold in until evenly mixed.
- Arrange the lettuce cups on salad plates.
- Place a mound of salad on each lettuce cap. Sprinkle extra chopped walnuts, if desired.
Related Categories: Other,
Ingredients:Mayonnaise 1 ½ cup Sour cream ½ cup Heavy cream, whipped to medium peaks ½ cup Lemon juice 1 tbsp Crip red apples 360g Celery, washed, peeled, medium dice 90g Walnuts, coarsely chopped 20g Iceberg lettuce cups 5 pcs