- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain cool, peel and cut into thin slices. Hold in the chiller.
- Cook beans in boiling salted water, drain and cool.
- Line the bottom of cold salad plates with leaf lettuce.
- Combine potatoes and green beans. Divide among salad bowls.
- Drain tuna and break into chunks. Divide evenly as well.
- Arrange the anchovy fillets, olives, egg quarters and tomato wedges. Sprinkle the salads with chopped parsley.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well. Just before service, mix again and dress each salad with 50ml of dressing.
Related Categories: Other,
Ingredients:Marble potatoes 280g Green beans, washed 280g Leaf lettuce, washed ½ head Canned tuna, broken into large flakes 360g Anchovy fillets 5 pcs Olives, pitted 10 pcs Hared cooked egg, quartered 10 pcs Tomato wedges 20 pcs Chopped parsley 12ml French dressing: Olive oil 200 ml White wine vinegar 50ml Garlic, chopped 1 ml Fine salt 3ml Ground black pepper 1ml