- Cut dough into 4pcs; roll each dough into a circle with ¼ inch thick.
- Put into the tart pan and keep in the refrigerator until it is needed.
- Half-baked the pastry in the oven.
- Sprinkle cheese into the shell tart.
- Beat the egg, and add the crispy bacon, cream, milk, and season.
- Pour to the shell.
- Bake the tart in 375F for about 20-30mins or until the filling is cooked
- Cut into wedges and serve while it is hot.
Related Categories: Other,
Ingredients:Pie dough 900g Gruyere cheese, grated 450g egg, beaten 12 pcs Heavy Cream 500ml Milk 950ml Salt 10g White pepper 1ml Nutmeg 0.5g Dice & crispy bacon 450g