- boil the chicken and shrimp to 6 cups of water together with onions, bay leaf and peppercorns, add a teaspoon of salt.
- once the chicken and shrimp are cook, separate the stock and set aside.
- slice chicken to bite sizes, remove the shell of the shrimp, set aside.
- mix glutinous rice with white rice then boil the rice mixture with 3 1/2 cups of chicken and shrimp stock, add the saffron. stir once in a while to prevent burning.
- fry the chorizo bilbao.
- in a hot oil, saute garlic, and the remaining onions. season with salt and pepper. add the cooked rice mixture; blend well, then add the rest of the ingredieents and combine lightly.
- arrange on a platter and garnish with sliced hard-boiled eggs, strips of parsley or onion leaves.
Related Categories: Rice Dishes,
Ingredients:1 1/2 cup glutinous rice 1 1/2 cup white rice 1/4 kilo medium sized shrimp 3 pcs chorizo bilbao, sliced slightly 1/2 cup oil 1/4 kilo chicken fillet 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 pinch saffron 1 large onion, sliced 1/4 tsp black pepper 1/4 tsp paprika 1 small can green peas 1 red bell pepper, sliced 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced 3 pcs dried bayleaf 1/4 tsp peppercorns salt to taste parsley or onion leaves