- heat pan, put-in oil then saute the garlic and onion.
- add the pork, stir fry for 5-7 minutes or until brown.
- add the shrimp paste, black ground pepper, msg, and stir
- add the chili finger, red hot pepper and beans followed by coconut milk.
- mix all the ingredients well and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thicken (under medium heat).
Related Categories: Hot & Spicy,
Ingredients:2 cups coconut milk or 1 can 1/2 klg pork, cut into cubes 2 tbsp shrimp paste 4 cloves garlic, minced 6 pcs chili finger 1 medium onion, cube 5 red chili pepper 2 tbsp cooking oil 1/4 black ground pepper 1/8 tsp msg 10 pcs beans