Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
How to Make:
1. In large bowl mix the cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and water together. I use a whisk so it’s not so lumpy.
2. Place pot toast into the slow cooker and pour the soup mixture on top.
3. Add carrots and potatoes (optional, but definitely recommended).
4. Cook on high setting for 3-4 hours or on low for 8-9 hours.
5. When done, use the soup mixture as gravy. Enjoy!
Related Categories: Family Recipes,
2 (10.75 oz) cans of cream of mushroom soup (I used the garlic cream of mushroom soup).
1 package of dry onion soup mix.
1 1/4cups of water.
5 1/2 lbs of pot roast (mine are usually a couple lbs smaller).