Banana cake moist and super soft with Walnuts and Almonds
- Preheat the oven / 350 deg
- Grease and flour the pans of your choice. the original recipe called for two 8 inch pans. I used one 8 inch round and one 9 inch square pan. Sift the flour,baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Cream the butter,sugar and eggs.
- Add in the pureed bananas,,cardamom powder ,cinnamon powder and saffron strands.
- Add in the flour and whip up the gooey mixture.
- Fold in the walnuts and almonds
Prep Time: 30-40 Min
Total Time: 60 Min
Related Categories: Dessert,
- 2.5 cups of self rising flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 and 3/4 cup of sugar
- About 5 medium ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- A generous pinch of saffron
- A generous pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of skinned sliced almonds
- A pinch of cinnamon powder